2012年6月15日星期五

" he is not a high end figure Diablo 3 Gold " he is not a high end figure - RDML

129838985681093750_10Guo degang innuendo Zhou LIBO's reaction slower and then talk about hitting: I win people by virtue Guo degang talking about beating: we win people by virtue. zhongxinwang month Diablo 3 gold, 11th talk talk-show, a lot of people think of the cross-talk by Zhou LIBO, but starting from June 11, Guo degang also will join the lineup of talk show, presided over the network show the win people by virtue of, claiming to be a quick response, he stressed that the programme does not read, and Zhou LIBO Zeng Yin did not constitute competition. Talk about hitting the event:We are reading win people by virtue of the win people by virtue of the video, wearing a green t-shirt full of tide fan Guo degang endlessly laments: "I always thought it was the mysterious smile, did not expect such a wretched, knew I was tall and handsome. "For the new program name, Guo degang out" crafty "smiles said:" I have always been win people by virtue, some people may say we whipBut we really didn't play, we calm reason, convincing each other from a moral perspective. "Moderator echoed:" each other already bald, says we are pulling hair. "Guo degang immediately interrupted, a look of" smile "in response to" you say how much do you charge! "(Note: the paparazzi to sell to make money) is a talk show platform can publish their views,Future conflicts with the media do? Guo degang solemnly clarify: "media and I have never been a conflict. "Evaluation of peer competition: I have no diploma can only rely on personal charisma News Conference, media praise Guo degang was" concerned about the development of the times of the seaman ", he laughed:" who do I get? Who called tide? "At the same time he also talks about competition and peers, said Guo degang-GermanConstant innovation is the difference clouds Diablo 3 Gold, "we like the new work, peers how nutrients, they also copied. "Zhou LIBO had opened for rivals talk show, Guo degang said:" don't make me give offence. "He then said he and the other does not," first, I have no culture, second day is not finished, but I like to read, second, I softWeak, introverted, my advantage is to take guests as friends TERA Gold, all on your own personal charm. "Face the media on how to" southern counterparts "questions of competition, Guo degang mouth to play again," we really are not peers. "Because of Zhou LIBO's talk show is based on a manuscript play, Guo degang said with irony:" I do not like people so much culture, Internet topics, IHow do you want to say in his heart, a lot of people say I'm fast, because the talk shows couldn't prepare, see personal reaction ability and charisma, so different from his techniques. "New talking program: Kirin is my son Guo, Guo degang not high-end person described in an interview, is the win people by virtue of a one-to-one interview Week webcasts, inviting industryHigh-end person chat to a friend. Phase I is the old partner Yu Qian talks, so familiar second person has nothing to talk about, Guo degang laughed: "chant of chat about what I don't know. "Asked whether Kirin Guo served as guest, Guo degang immediately back into a hard father IE one who treats his children severely:" he is not a high end figure, he is my son. "Guo degang to dare to speak and say famous, but his direct: "Attract I may not be able to say that to say may not be able to attract me. "He stressed that although the network programs, but to program can continue in the long run, no need to be nonsense, and gave her exclamation:" you know. �� Others:

没有评论:

发表评论