2012年3月30日星期五

diablo 3 gold you may - DSY

129765929125050000_28Man Cheuk Chiu Yen and open conflict disclosure was cast away the whole story Yen (click to see Yen film of the eight star holding, and the mask of) Man Cheuk Chiu (click to see the beggar Su Man Cheuk Chiu, film and TV work) hold hands [sleeves] to create the special identities (video). Man Cheuk Chiu Yen. NET-Tianjin City Express reported on March 18 opening Man Cheuk Chiu and the crew of the special relationshipAfter the conflict, his relationship with the yen appeared red-hot, he held a news conference, interviewed by the mainstream media, high profile diablo 3 power leveling, which is treated as a publicity stunt by Yen, but the accused Man Cheuk Chiu, Yen did not make a detailed response, he and the crew insinuation to say that Twitter only "bad people" and "very sad". So diablo 3 gold, Man Cheuk ChiuSuch a high profile, but was changed to the other side of silence, so then, why did he do it? "Crew that I have seven or eight followers, spent a lot of money, this is nonsense, the cast is to take the smoke bombs, to mask the real reason and truth, the real reasons and the truth is, Yen-modified script, modified and changed so much I can't take it anymore, I want you to know, My son is innocent. "Man Cheuk Chiu said. Since more than half a month, Man Cheuk Chiu Yen this contradiction to Kung-Fu star out of hand. Because the action films of the special identity, Man Cheuk Chiu, and Yen alert phase but, because of the special relationship, the duo fall out and become enemies. Yesterday, Man Cheuk Chiu debut of the new entertainment online columns, video interview with and accepts the team, unlikeRecently in an interview to "sign a confidentiality agreement as" refused to comment on details of events, Man Cheuk Chiu for the first time the ins and outs of the event has been restored. After he was cast away, Man Cheuk Chiu seems to eat the "suffering which cannot be told to others", he hoped the yen come forward to clarify the matter, his innocence. Under the telling, a little full. However, it is only Man Cheuk ChiuUnilateral answer to yesterday, Assistant confirmation of journalists call the yen, but the other side to "false" to refuse to respond to. The so-called "a slap shot noise", interview, Man Cheuk Chiu also inadvertently reveal your personality. Man Cheuk Chiu said, involved most of the special identity is in this movie have a Yen to be happy, he hoped to co-operate with the yen, completed an intense sparring., Man Cheuk Chiu troops taking part in the show just to Yen? Why be involved? Jackie Chan is produced by people "involved the film, in addition to the script really wonderful, and also on the production who is Jackie Chan. Report back but did not expect me to cast and team are great changes have taken place, not only (movie) name different, script into another. I checkedIs the (former), after more than a month after the signing, they suddenly said, Hey, big changes right now. I asked what happened, they said the play changed, roles have changed, Jackie big brother wouldn't do the play's producer. This was another play. This is the end of 2011, when I think of playing, the deposit returned, but producer company told meIf required, you may, after consultation, and finally left. "Now that you have chosen to stay, with the yen between double-hung, then why in the movie a turn on Man Cheuk Chiu has not received notice by Hong Kong media accused? In a matter of days, apart from Jackie Chan is no longer produced, and screenplay was changed, the cast and what changes have taken place? How do contradictionsPlanted? Yen not seen script modified by unauthorized play "power on occurred the next day, notify me cast on line, I went to the scene, it was a hot pot shop, then go in when I felt the atmosphere was solemn, I joked that we going on line, but several people sitting, Yen, directors, photographers do not speakWords, I on think is strange, and slowly of, they began with Guangdong words noisy, sound increasingly large, I heard was knows Guangdong words, probably of mean is Yen to modified play, Director does not agreed, and has been in noisy, noisy was very fierce, I in edge Shang sat has probably 40 minutes, has been Plug does not Shang mouth, this when photographer through to with I said, Zhuo brother you first back rest 's, I backThe hotel, about seven or eight hours later, they told me the script changed. "(This play was modified is the Yen rallied with the Man Cheuk Chiu plays, Man Cheuk Chiu is looking forward to a play. ) "I think is being insulted and contracts signed in the play, but you have to change the script, without notice I changed out throwing, say bad word, so take off yourClothes you take off? My agent to find the cast met, ask why you want to change the script, Mr Yen said is, I haven't seen this play. After my agent told me, who is a movie producer, starring Wu means diablo 3 gold, and was taken before the play, he does not play. "After consultations, Man Cheuk Chiu said he agreed to the change of script, but then, Man Cheuk ChiuBeing cast away messages being kicked and explosive. Finish: why suddenly declared, "as cast overrun serious" on the grounds that no longer Man Cheuk Chiu "Hotel housing" conditions of work? Finish: insiders say, apart from Man Cheuk Chiu himself, he also took 8 people, Danlu Zhang is his wife, respectively, a pair of children, nannies, English teacher, who cost will require paying crew. Man Cheuk ChiuUpgrading housing from the Executive Suite to the presidential suite, then the claimed is true? Is there a live presidential suite? There is, but only two assistants "(agreed with the change after script) each other's said, I give you fee (to cover the loss), because such a change of script, I say do not you fee, as long as the better my accommodation arrangements�� Said I has seven or eight a Assistant, this is impossible of, I only two a Assistant, and I of family and I live of is a room, I family of costs also useless crew pay, I why to select President suite, that is because I not each other increased fee, but to to increased fee of requirements to improve I of accommodation conditions, as accommodation is how solution of, crew does not told I,How much does it cost? Is there any sponsorship? Is there a discount? They wouldn't tell me. "Power shortly after the media published an article accusing Man Cheuk Chiu Poser, leave the crew, then the unilateral statement Man Cheuk Chiu, accuse the false reports. At this point, Man Cheuk Chiu, and contradictions of the yen is not public, the yen is there any intention to help Man Cheuk Chiu talk, Maintains its own cast actor's reputation? Why growing? Urges the maintenance of personal reputation is rejected by the selection "this report came out, I was surprised, I talk to the cast, wants to maintain its reputation. At that time, looked producer and Director have said yes, Director even said I can help talk Zhuo Ge, report producers look to Beijing's boss at once, when IBrokers also listened to the phone, after confirmation, decided to jointly issued a statement the next day, but the next day, and changing, they said the cast does not agree with the statement, producers looked very sorry to say, is the yen did not agree. �� Others:

没有评论:

发表评论