2012年4月4日星期三

tera power leveling I now for all those involved in the incidentPray - JLO

129777329838750000_261March 31: recently broke out of a convenience store in Chicago with continuous shooting for up to 6 hours of violence, culminated in the tragedy of 2 deaths and 11 injuries. Then people understood that heat star Dwyane Wade's nephew is among 13 people. Wade's spokesman confirmed the news, he confirmed that Wade's nephew did the violent shootingInjuries, but the spokesman refused to disclose the names of Wade nephew. It is well known that Wade is a native of Chicago tera power leveling, and his sister family is still living in Chicago. Challenge the Dragon in heat before the match tera gold, Wade has released a statement, he said in a statement: "I do not know all the details of this matter tera power leveling, I now for all those involved in the incidentPray, which included my nephew and sister. I will continue on my Foundation-Foundation-Wade world, disseminating information rejected violence. "It is understood that this shooting violence injured among the staff mostly aged 16 to 24 years of age. () Others:

没有评论:

发表评论